Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Little Boots!


My friend Anthony introduced me to British pop sensation Little Boots (aka Victoria Hesketh) last week and since then my obsession has started. Perhaps it's because I have a problem with Lady Gaga. Perhaps it's because I always liked an underdog (though I'm not sure I should call her an underdog considering she has collabos on her debut album with Joe Goddard of Hot Chip, Jas Shaw of Simian Mobile Disco, and PHIL OAKEY of HUMAN LEAGUE, hello). Or perhaps I just love a gay friendly dance track diva that makes me want to take my theoretical muscle-T off and spin it over my head while simultaneously freaking out on the dance floor. I think that's it.


Here's my favorite, right now: Remedy.

Get into it.






And another: Earthquake.







And then check out this video of Little Boots covering Hot Chip (in her home studio) on her Tenori-On. Cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment